The second beta of Classified Ads for glfusion is available in the download area. This version implements several new features based on user feedback, and fixes a few issues discovered along the way.
- Submissions now go through glFusion's submission queue
- A new "classifieds.submit" feature so selected users can bypass the submission queue.
- A global parameter to allow or prevent users from editing their own ads. Users can always extend their ads up to the configured maximum runtime.
- Optional notification to users of impending ad expiration.
- Simpler permission setup for users. Only the anonymous permission is selectable, other permissions are inherited from the category.
- 0000211: [Administration] Create standalone cron task for purging and notifications (lee) - resolved.
- 0000210: [Administration] Activate category permissions (lee) - resolved.
- 0000208: [General] Simplify user-facing ad permissions system (lee) - resolved.
- 0000196: [General] Switch paging links (previous, next, etc) to glFusion google-style links (lee) - resolved.
- 0000209: [Notifications] User notifications not being sent for subcategories (lee) - resolved.
- 0000198: [Administration] Use glFusion submission queue for new ads (Trinity) (lee) - resolved.
- 0000203: [Submissions] Create feature to bypass submission queue (lee) - resolved.
- 0000195: [General] Page links on Recent listing don't work (lee) - resolved.
- 0000207: [General] Need to allow users to extend ads even if they can't edit them (lee) - resolved.
- 0000205: [General] Add a global setting for allowing user edits (lee) - resolved.
- 0000206: [General] Help screen title is "Array" (lee) - resolved.
- 0000204: [Administration] Add global setting to require login for access to all ads (filipino) (lee) - resolved.
- 0000199: [Notifications] Notify users of impending ad expiration (lee) - resolved.
- 0000202: [Administration] Set up ad purging (lee) - resolved.
- 0000201: [General] Add a "random ad" block (lee) - resolved.
- 0000200: [Administration] Set a max time for ads and extensions (lee) - resolved.